C-suite Roundtable Discussion
Personalizing the Omnichannel Customer Engagement Journey
In a hyper-competitive and fragmented Indonesian market, the evolution of new buying preferences and habits have contributed to omnichannel experiences replacing traditional in-store purchases. Brands need to constantly adapt and innovate to retain their tech-savvy and mobile-first young consumers.
Understanding the customers with the help of data using the right technology can help brands curate personalized experiences and build customer loyalty. Hence, choosing a right technological platform that can deliver and boost a brand’s growth multifold is the need of the hour.
In this power packed specially curated roundtable, we will try to answer
How have consumer behaviours changed? What impact has this had on retail operations?
What role do social commerce play in the modern landscape?
What strategies and technologies are leaders exploring to drive customer retention and loyalty?
How can real-time analytics and customer insights help businesses maximize productivity?
Who should attend
CXO, Director, VP, Head of:
Marketing Digital Transformation Digital Marketing Customer
Experience CRM Loyalty CIO CTO CDO
Why should you attend?
- A first-hand experience of the proven methodologies, use cases, learnings and best practices across CPG and Retail industry sub-verticals.
- Value to Senior Retail/CPG Leaders, including CEOs, CTOs, CDOs, CMOs, VPs of Marketing, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience, CRM, Loyality in driving their Business objectives and strategies.
- Listen to experts speak on the current challenges and innovative solutions based on proven technologies
- Access to exclusive content with keynote speakers & retail leaders
- Network, Build Relationships with the movers and shakers of the Industry
Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Capillary Technologies
Sales Director, Capillary Technologies
Marketing Head Indonesia, Mondelez International
In Partnership with
Founded in 2012, Capillary Technologies is a B2B SaaS platform for customer loyalty and engagement that offers end-to-end loyalty programs, a comprehensive view of consumers and unified, cross-channel strategies. The platform delivers a real-time omnichannel, personalized, and consistent experience for customers. With 100+ loyalty programs across the US, South East Asia, India, and Middle East, Capillary works with 250+ brands including Asics, Puma, Petron, Domino’s Pizza, Tata, Shell, Fossil, Sephora, Jotun and many more from verticals such as conglomerates, oil and gas, consumer processed goods, manufacturing, apparel, supermarkets and QSR.