In Partnership with
Road to Profitability: Retention Marketing for Growth
In the current business climate and a recession upon us, businesses are faced with reduced budgets while consumers are also more discreet with their spending. The challenge present for business owners is to grow profitably; this means getting new paying customers and increasing the average revenue per paying customer.
A higher customer retention and engagement rate will thus lead to more profit – on the foundation of their customers’ trust. Good customer retention marketing is more than announcing new products or promotions to the existing customers, but making sure that each message to them is relevant.
Joe specializes in the area of B2B software companies in Indonesia. Prior to leading the Indonesia market for CleverTap, he had spent more than 10 years in the industry from Adtech to Martech space and helping companies to achieve what they wanted to with technology.
Chief Executive Officer
Nathanael Faibis is a seasoned entrepreneur with a strong background in both tech and healthcare. Prior to founding Alodokter in 2014, he gained valuable experience working at e-commerce giant Lazada and leading pharma companies. His vision for Alodokter was to provide accessible and affordable healthcare services to Indonesians, and under his leadership, the platform has become a massive success, attracting more than 30 million monthly active users. Nathanael’s commitment to improving healthcare access and delivery has earned him numerous awards and recognition, cementing his position as a leading figure in the Indonesian healthcare industry.
Senior Data Scientist (AVP)
PT Smartfren Telecom Tbk
Experienced data scientist with a track record of developing and deploying transformative end-to-end data science and machine learning solutions for complex business problems in the telecom industry. Skilled in enterprise data science and research ecosystem development. He is dedicated to optimizing key business indicators and adding revenue streams for companies.
Notable achievements include:
• Led development of a machine learning-driven customer churn prediction and root cause exploration solution, reducing churn rate by approximately 49% in 3 years.
• Developed a machine learning-driven customer credit scoring system, adding revenue streams for the company.
• Improved the data science project life cycle with expertise in project management, standardizing and validating the structure of business cases, human resource optimization, tools, and technology selection, budgeting, and cutting short the time to market for data science solutions by 80%.
• Authored a book titled “Step up for Leadership in Enterprise Data Science & Artificial Intelligence with Big Data: Illustrations with R & Python” & Co-authored a book titled “Web Application Development with R Using Shiny, 3rd edition”.
Benefits of Attending/Key Takeaways
You will learn how to:
- Discover distinctive user segments relevant to your business
- Improve user engagement with personalized campaigns
- Increase user conversions and ARPPU through automated journeys
In Partnership with
CleverTap is the modern, integrated retention cloud that empowers digital consumer brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value. CleverTap drives contextual individualization with the help of a unified and deep data layer, AI/ML-powered insights, and automation enabling brands to offer hyper-personalized and delightful experiences to their customers. 1,200+ customers in 60+ countries and 10,000+ apps, including Gojek, ShopX, Canon, Mercedes Benz, Electronic Arts, TED, Jio, Premier League, TD Bank, Carousell, Papa John’s, and Tesco, trust CleverTap to achieve their retention and engagement goals, growing their long-term revenue. Backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, and Accel, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in Mumbai, Singapore, Sofia, São Paulo, Bogota, Amsterdam, Jakarta, and Dubai. For more information, visit clevertap.com